Membership Application Form
I agree to support the objectives of the High Ham Community Land Trust Ltd and wish to apply to become a member.
I understand that:
- Persons under 16 may not be members
- Members each have one vote at general meetings regardless of how many £1 shares they hold.
- Shares will never be worth more than I pay for them and could even reduce in value and there will be no dividend payable to shareholders.
- By acquiring at least one share, I am signing up to the governing documents of the CLT and any Standing Orders in force.
- This is not a savings scheme and I may not get any or all of my money back should I ever ask for this in the future.
- If I wish to leave the CLT, I must apply in writing to the Secretary at the Registered Office and that the Board will consider whether my share money can be returned. The CLT cannot guarantee it will have sufficient funds.
- The shares are not backed by any compensation scheme or ombudsman.
- This application will be considered by the elected Board and may not be accepted.
By submitting this form, I consent to High Ham Community Land Trust holding and processing my personal data for the business purposes set out in the Data Protection Policy.
I consent to High Ham Community Land Trust Ltd sending me information on my membership and the activities of the CLT.